Sunday, November 7, 2010
Light the fireworks within
I love music and find great healing in many types of music. Although very mainstream and popish, I have to give some credit to Katy Perry, or perhaps her song writer. When I first heard her song firework it was only a few seconds but something connected me to the music. Before downloading the song I watched it on u tube. I found myself getting teary eyed because it resognated with me and my struggles. "Baby your a firework, show them what you are worth, baby your a firework, come on let your colors burst" I found strength in this song and it reminded me that no one else can dig me out of hard times or anxious moments but myself. "ignite the light, and let it shine, just own the night like the 4th of july." People can support me and tell me what I should do but its ME and only me that is going to be that "firework." I need to "ignite" that inner powerhouse and realize that all answers lie inside of me. I can already picture myself jamming out to this at a gay club, it makes the perfect techno song for a gar bar! I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment