Monday, May 31, 2010
moving on...
from an old house to a new house. I find change to be tough and tonight I experienced a plethera of feelings from sad, lonely, anxiety, and worry. Will I like this new place, what will I do if I don't? I often play the "what if" game. It serves no positive purpose but I worry about the future as if I am trying to prepare myself for that "what if". Perhaps if I think about it enough, then I will be prepared when the worst happens. Sounds sort of logical right? Haha, I wish. I spend too much time worrying about things that most likely will not happen. This uses up energy that could be spent on positive and puposeful endeavors. It goes back to living in the moment which is hard for myself and I believe for most people. We live in a busy world where most of us are preparing for the next week, day, hour, or even five minutes. My mind is so well trained that I worry without even realizing I am worrying. Who knows what tomorrow will bring and I would like to stop preparing for a future moment I know nothing about. All I can speak for is this moment right now. I am still unsure, sad, and anxious but what I do know in this moment is that I am ok, I can do this, and its good to embrace change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment